We just know you're going to love these keto cinnamon rolls. They're soft, chewy, and absolutely delicious, yet low in sugar and carbs - what more could you want!
For the dough:
- 272g almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 360g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 57g cream cheese
- 2 large eggs For the filling
- 57g butter melted
- 73g brown sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
For the toppings:
- 113g cream cheese
- 113g butter softened
- 256g powdered sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp milk
- 64g Keto Hana cinnamon granola
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and microwave in 20-second intervals until it starts to melt. Whisk until combined and smooth.
- Transfer the melted cheese into a food processor, add the eggs and dry ingredients. Blend until the dough is combined.
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle. Brush the top with melted butter, sprinkle with the brown sweetener and cinnamon. Roll the dough into a log and cut in 12.
- Bake the cinnamon rolls for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar (add milk if needed).
- Add frosting and keto hana Cinnamon Granola