Love sweet treats but don't like the stress of baking? Well these 3-ingredients chocolate clusters are your answer. They are so tasty and really couldn't be easier to make!
- 200g almond flour
- 60g granulated erythritol
- 2 ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- 80g butter softened
- 1 egg white
- 75g of sugar-free white chocolate
- 60g keto hana granola
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add softened butter and blend with a mixer until you have a crumbly texture.
- Beat the egg white and then mix into the dough until just combined.
- Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper and cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cut the dough into circles and transfer to a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are browned.
- Cover with white chocolate and a sprinkle with our keto granola.