Chocolate Granola Bombs are one of our favourite things to make in the kitchen - not only are they quick and easy, but delicious too! Here's how to whip them up in mere minutes.
- 2 cups Keto Hana Keto Granola (flavour of your choice - we used our Coconut & Almond original granola)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of your choice (better to put less in and add more later if you like - don’t forget our granola is sweetened too so you may not want too much extra)
- One bar of dark chocolate (the darker the better)
- Add your Keto Granola, coconut oil and sweetener into a blender and blitz until your liking (we like it smoothish with some yummy chunks)
- Melt your dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan on low heat
- Roll your mixture into small balls using the palms of your hands (if you find it’s too flakey then add some more coconut oil to help bind)
- Dip half of the balls into your melted chocolate
- Place all balls onto a tray/plate and pop in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Now time for the best part - eat and enjoy!