A twist on a classic, these mini vanilla and berry trifles are the perfect no-fuss dessert to whip up for dinner parties. Our vanilla cake mix not only saves you time but adds a delicious light and fluffy layer, that is perfectly complemented by our crunchy Vanilla & Himalayan Pink Salt Granola. Here's how to make them...
For the cake layer
- 1 Keto Hana cake mix
- 4 eggs 189g butter
- 150ml milk
For the rest of the layers
- 1cup of cake cubes
- 1 cup of coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen berries plus more for the top
- 1/8 cup of Keto Hana vanilla granola
1. Bake your cake according to the instructions and let it cool
2. Cut your cake into cubes and set it aside, one cake will allow you to make a big trifle or 10-15 small ones depending on the size
3. Layer cake, yoghurt, berries, granola and finish up with an extra dollop of yoghurt and fresh berries. Enjoy!