These mint chocolate cookies tick all the boxes. They're crispy on the outside, gooey in the middle, and are bursting with the fresh mint flavour of our keto bars. Here's how to make them...
- 7 tbsp of butter
- 70g of sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 190g of almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 4 chopped Cocoa & Mint bars
- keto bars (refrigerate after chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180C. In a bowl, add the butter and soften with a fork.
- Add sweetener and beat until combined, then add the egg and vanilla extract. Add almond flour, baking soda and salt and mix.
- Mix in our Cocoa & Mint keto bar pieces and carefully combine. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Scoop the cookie dough into balls and add to a baking tin with parchment paper. Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden and crispy on the edges.d
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before eating.