It wouldn't be Sunday lunch without some tasty seasonal veg! These are packed with flavour and topped with our nutty granola for a satisfying crunch.
- 400g brussels sprouts,
- trimmed and halved
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- ½ a butternut squash
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- 130g of keto hana granola
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ tsp oregano
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Toss vegetables on a large baking sheet with oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Mix our keto granola, olive oil, salt and oregano in a bowl.
- Pour the granola mix into the baking tray and return to the oven for further 5 minutes.