If you’re looking for a last minute treat to enjoy at home or to bring to a party, this is your recipe! This chocolate bark with our crunchy granola is so easy to make, and is even easier to eat. The combination of dark chocolate with the sweet nuts and pink salt crystals is truly sensational!
Here's how to make it...
- 12 ounces of dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of keto hana vanilla & himalayan pink salt
- 2 tbsp of melted nut butter
- For melting the chocolate, add your coconut oil and use a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 seconds intervals, stirring after each.
- Spread the melted chocolate over a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add a few lines/drizzle of nut butter over your chocolate
- Sprinkle the granola
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes minimum
- Once the chocolate is completely hardened, use your hands to break in pieces
- Store in the fridge