Welcome to sugar-free indulgence. These quick & easy cupcakes are one of our favourite ways to enjoy our baking mixes. Ready in no time, they are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth, minus the sugar.
Makes 6 and 6 (feel free to double)
- 1/2 Keto Hana Cake Mix
- 2 eggs • 90g butter
- 75 ml of almond milk
- 1/2 Keto Hana Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 50g butter
- 250g mascarpone or cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- 270g double cream
- Fresh blackberries
- Prepare our Cake Mix and Brownie Mix according to the packet instructions.
- Divide batter in 12 cupcake cases (6 vanilla and 6 brownie)
- Bake for 18-25min at 180C, check when knife comes out clean
- Let cool
- Prepare frosting by bearing the mascarpone with sweetener, whipping the cream, and mixing both together.
- Cover with frosting and add some extra blackberries at the top