Devilled eggs have made a comeback. From being spiced with paprika, to dolloped with cream cheese, people can’t get enough. And we think our nutty avocado version with might just be the best!
- 4-6 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- • Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup of Keto Hana Coconut & Almond granola
How to make avocado devilled eggs
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook for 7 minutes.
- Drain well and let cool before peeling and cutting the eggs in half lengthwise, reserving the yolks.
- Add to a blender or food processor the yolks, avocado, salt, paprika, granola, coriander and lemon juice.
- Pipe in the egg whites and sprinkle with chives.