It wouldn't be Christmas without indulging in some cheesy goodness, and this recipe goes above and beyond. Here we have baked camembert topped with keto cranberry jam and our crunchy coconut & almond granola. Perfection!
- 1 camembert cheese
- 100g of frozen cranberries
- 2 tbsp of powdered sweetener
- 100g of keto hana granola
How to make baked camembert:
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- To a saucepan, add the frozen cranberries and sweetener and gently heat over medium heat until fully reduced.
- Place the camembert on a baking tray and cover it with the cranberry jam and our keto granola.
- Bake for 8 minutes until melted and the granola looks golden.