Made with light and crispy meringue, and perfectly complimented with seasonal berries, this is the ideal dessert for al fresco dining. We guarantee you'll be making this time and time again.
- 4 egg whites
- 160g cups sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 568ml heavy cream
- Assorted berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 2 tbsp of powdered sweetener
- 1/4 cup each of Raspberry and Blueberry keto hana granola
- Pre-heat oven to 150C.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- Gradually add in the sweetener, 1 tbsp at a time, until thick and glossy.
- Add in white vinegar and cornstarch.
- Pipe mixture in a large circle on to a large baking sheet with parchment paper, building edge slightly.
- Bake for 1 hour and then turn off the oven and let cool inside.
- Whip cream until it's thick, add in 2 tbsp of powdered sweetener.
- Fill the centre with whipped cream and top with summer berries and keto hana granola.