Rich, creamy and delicious, this is the ultimate keto-friendly dessert. These cheesecake bites are so easy to make, you’ll be done in less than 20 minutes. The only difficult part is waiting for them to set in the freezer because believe us, you will want to eat them instantly!
Here's how to make them...
For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) of Keto Hana blueberry granola
- 1 tbsp of cashew/almond butter
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
For the filling
- 8 ounces of light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of whipped cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp of sweetener - erythritol
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp sweetener
How to make Blueberry Cheesecake:
- Cook in a pan at low heat, your blueberries and sweetener to make a compote, then set aside to cool.
- Blend in a food processor all the ingredients for your crust to make fine crumbles.
- Scoop over 6 cupcake cases and press to the bottom.
- Whisk the ingredients if your cheesecake filling until smooth (apart from the whipped cream) and then add the whipped cream and mix smoothly.
- Separate your base in two and add your compote to one of the halves.
- Scoop the white filling over the crust, following by the blueberry filing.
- Freeze for 40 minutes (or refrigerate overnight and then freeze for 10)