Sugar-free never tasted so good! Our gooey chocolate brownie is perfectly complimented with light and tangy cream cheese, and bursts of fresh raspberries. We guarantee you'll be making this time and time again.
- Keto Hana Brownie Mix Box
- 100g butter
- 4 flax
- 8 ounces of sugar free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a rectangular baking pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix up brownie mix according to package instructions. Reserve ½ cup brownie mix and pour the remaining batter into the prepared baking dish.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sweetener , and vanilla extract together until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake batter in the top (scoop it all around).
- Add an extra tbsp of water to the brownie batter and scoop it on the top of the cheesecake, swirl with a chopstick or knife.
- Bake for 40-50 min until toothpick comes out clean.