Indulgent, nutty and made with our cocoa granola, these chocolate nests are so delicious and perfect for kids to join in.
- 100g of keto chocolate
- 150g of Keto Hana Cocoa granola
- 20 almonds
- Cover almonds with boiling water and set them aside, drain and peel the skin
- Place the chocolate in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave, in 15 second intervals (stir in between)
- Mix the chocolate and add in the granola; use a spatula to stir, making sure everything is coated.
- Use a spoon to scoop onto muffin cups and use a spoon to create a nest in the middle
- Refrigerate for 40 min, and add the almonds in the middle of the nests.
- Serve and enjoy!