Cinnamon lovers this one’s for you. Soft, indulgent, and topped with our crunchy granola, cinnamon rolls don’t come better than this.
- 96g of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 60ml almond milk, more if needed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for the pan
For the swirl:
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Keto Hana cinnamon granola
- Coconut yoghurt
How to make cinnamon pancake rolls
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Beat the eggs. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir. If your batter is very thick, stir in more almond milk.
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Brush the pan with a little olive oil and use a 1⁄4- cup measuring cup to pour the batter onto the pan.
Mix peanut butter and cinnamon and using a piping bag make a swirl in the top of the pancake, flip and cook for and extra minute. Then remove.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt and KETO HANA cinnamon granola