Simple, fresh, and a joy to eat, Eton Mess is one of England's most loved desserts. This keto eton mess is topped with our raspberry granola for added texture and delivers incredible flavours without any added sugar. What's not to love?!
- 200g of strawberries chopped
- Handful of Keto Hana Raspberry granola
- 1 tbsp of granulated sweetener
- 300ml of whipping cream
- 52g sugar free meringues
How to make keto eton mess:
- Whip the cream until stiff, and add crushed meringues (leaving 4 aside to decorate).
- Mix in the chopped strawberries with sweetener and Keto Hana granola.
- Layer whipped cream mix, strawberries and another layer of whipped cream
- Finish up with a sprinkle of granola and one meringue.
Other Eton mess recipes we love