Nothing says self-care like these Ferrero Rocher protein bites. They’re a perfect balance of indulgent and healthy and are guaranteed to put you in a good mood.
- 190g Keto Hana Cocoa granola
- ¼ cup almond ﬂour
- 2 ½ tbsp cacao powder
- 4 tbsp hazelnut butter
- 2 tbsp liquid keto sweetener
- 50g roughly chopped cocoa granola
- 90g keto chocolate, melted
- 17 hazelnuts from keto hana cocoa granola
How to make Ferrero Rocher Protein Bites:
- Pulse 140g of Cocoa granola in a high speed blender or food processor until a coarse ﬂour forms. You’ll want to repeatedly scrape down the sides as needed.
- Pour the granola ﬂour into a large mixing bowl and add in the almond ﬂour, cacao powder, hazelnut butter and liquid keto sweetener.
- Mix together with a fork until a dough forms. Use a small batter scoop to create heaped scoops of 17 balls 2.5-3cm in diameter. Roll into a ball with your hands then press with your thumb in the centre and pop a hazelnut (whole or half) into the indent, then use your ﬁngers to compact the dough back around so that the hazelnut is sealed in the middle.
- Roughly chop the remaining 50g of granola on a chopping board with a knife or brieﬂy pulse back in the food processor or high speed blender. Gently roll each of the balls in the crushed granola to coat.
- Melt the keto chocolate on a very low heat in a saucepan or at 10 second intervals in the microwave, stirring in between until melted. Transfer to a bowl and use a fork to roll the ball until it’s completely covered in chocolate. Allow excess chocolate to drip through the fork then transfer to a wire cooling rack with parchment underneath to allow additional chocolate to drip through. You can also transfer to a plate lined with parchment paper but they’ll be a little less circular with excess chocolate at the base.
- Pop them in the fridge to cool for around 30 minutes or until solid. Then enjoy your delicious Ferrero Rocher Protein Bites! Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.