There's a reason this frozen chocolate bowl has become an internet sensation. It's so fun to make, and even more fun to crack into with a spoon. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups mixed frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 80g of melted dark chocolate
- 1 Keto Hana Cocoa bar
- 1/4 cup of Keto Hana Cocoa granola
- Pomegranate seeds
- Measure the frozen berries.
- Put all the ingredients for the smoothie in a blender and process until you have the right consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and cover with melted chocolate
- Immediately add the Cocoa bar, granola and pomegranate seeds
- Put back in the freezer for 5 min.
- Serve immediately and enjoy breaking the chocolate shell