These gluten-free brownies might just be our new favourite dessert. Our indulgent Chocolate Brownie mix makes the perfect gooey middle, while our Raspberry granola brings sweet bursts of crunch and flavour.
Gluten free, dairy free, keto
- 1 box of Keto Hana Brownie Mix
- 100g dairy-free butter (melted)
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp almond essence
- ½ cup dairy free yoghurt
- 4 tbsp raspberry jam (sugar free like St Dalfour)
- 30g Keto Hana Raspberry granola to sprinkle over the brownies
How to make Gluten Free Bakewell Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 160C (fan?)
- Prepare a 20x20cm tin with non-stick baking paper.
- In a bowl, add the almond essence and the ½ cup dairy free yoghurt and mix well.
- In a large bowl mix together the Keto Hana Brownie mix with 100g melted butter and 4 eggs (using an electric whisk).
- Mix for two whole minutes until the mixture is combined and smooth and pour the mixture into your prepared tin.
- Spoon dollops of your yoghurt and jam mixtures and swirl it through using a butter knife.
- Sprinkle our Keto Hana Raspberry granola over the top.
- Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes or until the brownie has cooked. The centre might still be a bit wobbly but remember, they will still cook and firm up as they cool in the tin.
- Remove from the oven and allow to completely cool in the tin. You may like to pop them in the refrigerator to cool well before slicing for a clean cut.
- Once cooled, use a hot dry sharp long knife to cut into 9 (every 6.66cm) or 16 (every 5cm) perfect raspberry bakewell brownies! Wipe the knife clean each time and reheat under hot water for clean slices.