Our spooky twist on brownie cheesecakes is the ultimate sugar-free treat. Think sweet decadent brownie layer complimented by tangy cream cheese - delicious!
- Keto, gluten free, plant based option
- Makes 9
- 1 box / 323g Keto Hana Brownie Mix
- 4 eggs
- 100g melted butter
- Cream cheese layer:
- 300g cream cheese or plant based keto alternative
- 1⁄4 cup / 50g erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 15g sugar free orange food colouring
- 15g Keto Hana Cocoa granola, roughly chopped
- 10g Keto Hana Cinnamon granola, roughly chopped
- 25g sugar free chocolate chunks
How to make Halloween Brownie Cheesecake:
- Preheat the oven to 160C (fan) or 180C conventional. Pour your Keto Hana Brownie mixture into a large mixing bowl. Crack in the eggs and pour in the melted butter. Whisk using an electric whisk for two whole minutes. Transfer the batter using a large batter scoop into a parchment lined 8x8 inch / 20cm x 20cm tray, retaining approx 1⁄4 cup for later.
- In another large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and erythritol and whisk with an electric hand whisk for ~1 minute until smooth and creamy. Pour in the vanilla extract, orange food colouring gel and crack in an egg. Continue to whisk for 90 seconds until well combined.
- Pour the orange batter on top of the brownie mixture and use a small batter scoop to scatter across dollops of remaining brownie batter. Use a butter knife to drag the batter in swirls with the cream cheese mixture so that visible swirls appear on top. Sprinkle over chopped Keto Hana Cinnamon and Keto Hana Cocoa granola and bake for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out mostly clean with a few sticky crumbs clinging to it.
- Once baked, sprinkle over chocolate chunks and allow them to melt whilst the brownie cools. Allow the brownie to cool fully before slicing, you may like to pop it in the fridge to speed things up. Slice into 9 brownies, each measuring 6.6cm, create marks for accuracy before slicing. For clean slices; run a long sharp knife under a hot water tap and dry with a tea towel, then slice along the marks - don’t run the knife back and forth but push down once then pull it away. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.