Nothing says comfort quite like a blueberry pie. This one comes bursting with fresh blueberries, alongside our crunchy wild Blueberry granola - perfection!
For the crust
• 160g almond flour
• 40g coconut flour
• 110g coconut oil
For the filling
• 180g frozen blueberries
• 1 tbsp cornstarch
• 1-2 tbsp sweetener
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
• 150g of Keto Hana Wild Blueberry granola
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling and microwave for 4 min or heat on a hob for 10. Add the Wild Blueberry granola and mix well.
- Mix the ingredients for the crust with a rubber spatula. Feel free to add more coconut oil if needed until it’s well combined.
- Add the crust to a pie dish and press with the rubber spatula so all the base is covered.
- Bake for 15 min at 180C
- Add the filling and bake for further 20 min
- Serve with coconut yoghurt and extra granola