No celebration is complete without a showstopping cake. This one is made with our Vanilla Sponge Cake Mix and is bursting with colourful keto-friendly sprinkles.
- 2 Keto Hana Vanilla Sponge Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 180g butter
- 150 ml of almond milk
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- 270g double cream
- Fresh strawberries for topping
- Sprinkles for the centre and for the top
- Prepare the Cake Mix's according to instructions.
- Divide the batter equally in 4 mini cake moulds.
- Bake for 20-25 min, or until a knife comes out clean. Let cool.
- Prepare mascarpone frosting by beating the mascarpone with sweetener, whipping the cream, and mixing both together.
- Trim the cake layers so they are flat.