Crunchy and indulgent yet low in sugar and carbs, these gluten-free flapjacks are the perfect feel-good snack. What's more, they are made with our cocoa granola for extra crunch and decadent flavour.
- 250g Keto Hana Cocoa granola
- 2 tbsp sweetener (eg. erythritol)
- 50g / ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How to make our gluten-free flapjacks:
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 160C fan.
- Line a 20x20cm baking tray with parchment paper.
- Using a zip lock bag and a rolling pin, crush the granola until you have some smaller and some larger pieces.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl, leaving a few of the chocolate chips for decoration on the top.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk an egg using a balloon hand whisk and add to the dry ingredients alongside the vanilla extract and the almond butter and fold together until combined.
- Pour the granola bar mix into the tray and press down to compact the dough. Add the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until ever so lightly golden at the edges. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for an hour or so before cutting the bars into 10 (slice down the centre and then into 4cm wide bars). Tip: Use a long hot sharp knife to slice each bar and wipe the knife each time for clean slices.