These cookies made with our granola are the perfect festive treat to make for family and friends. They're soft in the centre, crunchy on top and perfectly spiced with gingerbread flavour.
- 200g almond flour
- 60g granulated erythritol
- 2 ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- 80g butter softened
- 1 egg white
- 75g of sugar-free white chocolate
- 60g keto hana granola
How to make Gingerbread Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add softened butter and blend with a mixer until you have a crumbly texture.
- Beat the egg white and then mix into the dough until just combined.
- Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper and cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cut the dough into circles and transfer to a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are browned.
- Cover with white chocolate and a sprinkle with our keto granola.