Calling all veggies! This nut roast will change your life. It's packed full of all the good stuff...veggies, nutmeg, herbs, and of course our plant-based coconut and almond granola. We guarantee you will love it!
- 300g of keto hana granola
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 4 thyme springs - just leaves
- 3 rosemary springs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g almond flour
- 4 tbsp flax seeds
- salt & pepper
Mix the flax seeds with 12 tbsp of water and set aside.
- Fry all of the vegetables until soft; add herbs, tomato purée and season to taste.
- Mix the veggies with almond flour, our keto granola and flax mix.
- Line a bread tin with parchment paper and pour the nut roast mix in. Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes before slicing.