Made with cocoa, almonds, and coconut, these cookies are perfect for a quick keto dessert. No need to turn on the oven to enjoy these keto cookies!
- 110g butter
- 120g almond Butter
- 155g powdered erythritol sweetener
- 45g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt (more if your almond butter is unsalted)
- 140g sliced almonds
- 70g coconut chips
How to make keto dark chocolate cookies
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt together the butter and almond butter.
2. Stir in the sweetener, cocoa, vanilla, and salt. Whisk to combine.
3. Stir in the almonds and coconut
4. Spoon tablespoon-sized portions of the batter onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet
If your cookies don't set up at room temperature, you may need to chill them in the fridge.