Introducing our latest chocolate obsession - crunchy keto rocky road made with our cocoa granola. They're super easy to make and your guests will never guess they're sugar-free!
- 1 box of Keto Hana brownie mix
- 150g of butter/coconut oil
- 150-200ml of milk (add a bit more if needed)
For the rocky road
- 200g dark chocolate
- 130g of butter
- 1 cup (about 50-60g) of sugar free marshmallows
- 170g of Keto Hana chocolate granola
How to make keto rocky roads
- Mix brownie mix, butter and milk until well combined.
- Pour over a baking tray with parchment paper, bake for 20-25 minutes until a knife comes out clean. Leave to cool.
- Melt butter and dark chocolate over a pot with hot water or in the microwave in 30 seconds intervals.
- Add the granola, marshmallows and combine until all coated. Pour over brownie and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut in 8-12 squares and enjoy!
Liked the keto roacky road? Here's more keto chocolate recipes we're loving!
Keto chocolate brownies
Keto chocolate salami
Grab the recipe essentials