If you thought are Christmas recipes couldn't get anymore festive, think again. Here we have for you our keto snowball cookies made with our Vanilla & Himalayan Pink Salt granola. They are such a delight to eat, and are the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth, without the guilt.
- 40g almond flour
- 130g keto hana granola
- 5 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 125g of melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 130g powdered sweetener for coating the cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the almond flour, our keto granola, 5 tablespoons of powdered sweetener, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
3. Roll the dough into small balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Place the cookies on a lined baking tray with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
6. Roll the cookies in powdered sugar and enjoy.