We've put a Keto Hana, nutty twist on the popular 3-ingredient chocolate cereal recipe, and we can't get enough. It's super easy to make and is perfect for topping with milk, or as we like to do, eating straight out the bowl.
- 200g of Keto Hana Peanut Butter granola
- 2 tbsp of nut butter
- 150g of dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Handful of salted peanuts
- Add coconut oil and chocolate to a microwave-proof bowl, and microwave for 1 min.
- Pour melted chocolate over the granola, and mix well.
- Layer in a tray, drizzle over the nut butter and refrigerate for 1 hour
- Break in pieces and serve in a bowl with salted peanuts