Welcome to chocolate heaven. Indulgent, fluffy and topped with our crunchy Cocoa Granola, pancakes don't come much better than this. Here's how to make them...
- 11⁄3 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tbsp of sweetener
- 2 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1⁄4 cup almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for the pan
- Peanut butter, for serving
- Keto Hana Cocoa Granola, for serving
1. Mix together the almond flour, baking powder, cacao and sweetener
2. Add almond milk and eggs
3. If your batter is very thick, stir in more almond milk.
4. Heat olive oil on non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook the pancakes for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
5. Serve with peanut butter and Cocoa Granola