Light, fluffy, and perfectly seasoned with Autumn's iconic flavour, these pumpkin spice latte cupcakes are not one to miss. They're super easy to make and perfect way to celebrate the cosy season.
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE CUPCAKE INGREDIENTS
• 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
• 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
• 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 4 large eggs
• 3/4 cup canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
• 1/4 cup sweetener
• 1/2 cup mix-ins: Keto Hana Pumpkin Spice Granola (chopped)
• 200g cream cheese
• 2 tbsp powdered sweetener
• Handful of Keto Hana Pumpkin Spice Granola
• Handful of pecans
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE CUPCAKES
Preheat the oven to 180C. Line the muffin pan with paper liners.
In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, sweetener. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, then pour in the wet mixture. Gently stir, just until combined and the flour disappears. Fold in Keto Hana Pumpkin Spice granola.
Mix cream cheese with powdered sweetener and pipe in muffins, finish with Keto Hana Pumpkin Spice granola and a pecan nut for decoration.