In honour of Pride Month, we've created these incredible rainbow cookies using our Raspberry Keto granola. They are completely moreish, and a great way to join this month's celebrations.
- 10 tbsp coconut flour
- 200 grams sweetener
- 14 grams agar agar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 6 Eggs
- 12 tbsp Butter
- 4-5 different Food colourings
- Keto Hana Raspberry granola
- Glaze (powdered sweetener and almond milk)
- Combine the sugar and butter with an electric mixer. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
- Add coconut flour and agar agar. Mix with a rubber spatula.
- Separate mix into 4-5 parts and add different food colouring to each bowl.
- Scoop about 1/2 tbsp of each colour in a cookie shape over a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.
- You can cut the edges using a cookie cutter if you want them to be perfectly circular.
- Finish up with a drizzle of glaze and some Keto Hana Raspberry granola.