Savoury lovers, this one's for you. Smoked ham, gooey cheddar, spinach, and mushrooms are layered in crispy crepes with our crunchy granola for the ultimate comforting pancake dish.
- 4 large Eggs
- 113.4 g Cream Cheese
- 149.33 g Almond Flour
- 62.5 g Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- wilted spinach
- fried mushrooms
- extra mature cheddar, grated
- good quality, smoked ham ham
HOW TO MAKE OUR SAVOURY CREPE RECIPE
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick 10-inch crepe pan under medium heat.
- Pour batter into the pan, then tip and rotate the pan fast to spread the batter as thinly as possible and cover the entire pan.
- Cook gently, for about 2-3 minutes or until the edges dry out, and it's easy to peel off the sides and flip. Cook for 1 more minute on the other side.
- Serve with the fillings and toppings