This green frittata celebrates a new season of fresh produce. Think crisp asparagus, crunchy peas, topped with our nutty granola - perfection!
- 180g of peas
- 200g asparagus, chopped and tips separated
- 6 eggs
- 100ml of milk
- 60g of Keto Hana Coconut and Almond granola
HOW TO MAKE OUR SPRING FRITTATA RECIPE
- Beat the eggs well with a splash of milk and a pinch of salt.
- Add peas, cheese and chopped asparagus stalks and mix.
- Pour in a baking dish and arrange asparagus tips at the top. Add a sprinkle Keto Hana Coconut & Almond granola.
- Bake for 30 min at 180C, or until the top is golden.