Made with beef, seasonal veg, and all the right herbs and spices, these stuffed peppers are the perfect Halloween treat. And they're topped with our Pumpkin Spice granola for a deliciously spooky crunch!
- 4-5 peppers (mixed colours)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 1 tbsp of chopped rosemary
- ½ cup (about 80g) of Keto Hana Pumpkin Spice granola
How to make Halloween Stuffed Peppers
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut off (and reserve) the top of each pepper. Remove and discard the cores and seeds. Using a sharp paring knife, carve a Jack O'Lantern face into each pepper.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick skillet. Cook onions until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more. Add beef and cook until meat is no longer pink, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon. . Bake for 30 min.
- Add chopped tomatoes and herbs, bring to boil until fully cooked. Add Keto Hana granola and give everything a good stir.
- Divide mixture between hollowed out peppers and bake for 30 minutes.