If you haven't got involved in the trending raspberry bites recipe, now is your time! Think fresh raspberries covered in melted dark chocolate and topped with our sweet raspberry granola - sounds incredible right!?
- 250g of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of sweetener (optional)
- 200g of dark chocolate melted (with 1 tbsp of coconut oil)
- Handful of Keto Hana Raspberry Granola
How to make our trending raspberry bites
- Defrost the raspberries (leave them outside for 15 min or microwave in 30 seconds intervals until defrosted but still firm)
- Mash with a fork and mix with chia seeds and sweetener (if using)
- Pour over small-medium silicon moulds (any sort of moulds work – even ice cube moulds). Alternatively put dollops over parchment paper. Freeze overnight.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 seconds intervals.
- Coat frozen raspberry bites in chocolate, add extra chocolate to the top and sprinkle with granola before it completely dries.
- Keep in the freezer and enjoy (Tip: take them out of the freezer for 5 min before eating so the filling is softer).