Vibrant, healthy, and delicious, this roasted butternut squash dish is one to impress. It’s packed full of flavour and is topped with our tasty granola for added texture.
Here's how to make it:
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 cup of Keto Hana coconut and almond
- 3-4 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 thyme springs
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Split the butternut squash lengthwise and remove the seeds (keep them aside)
- Cut the butternut in slices creating half disks and place in a baking tray
- Drizzle 2-3 tbsp of olive oil, salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika and thyme springs
- Bake for 35-40 min at 180C
- In the meantime, mix the butternut squash seeds with 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, pinch of salt and pinch of smoked paprika. Bake for 10 mins.
- Remove the seeds from the oven and mix with them the Keto Hana granola, 1ts o of olive oil, 1 tsp smoked paprika and a pinch of salt. Bake for 5 min.
- Remove squash from the oven and sprinkle with the baked seeds/nuts/coconut
- Serve as a side