Perfectly light and fluffy, these pancakes are topped with fresh berries, a drizzle of dark chocolate, and of course, our sweet raspberry granola.
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated sweetener of choice (optional)
- Keto-friendly dark chocolate, melted
- Keto Hana Raspberry Granola
- Handful of fresh raspberries
HOW TO MAKE OUR RASPBERRY & DARK CHOCOLATE KETO PANCAKES
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, and milk until combined.
- Add the almond flour and baking powder.
- Grease a large non-stick pan and place it over medium heat. Once hot, pour 1/4 cup spoonfuls of the batter onto the pan.
- Cook the pancakes for 3-4 minutes, or until the edges begin to bubble.
- Carefully flip the pancakes, and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the pancakes immediately with melted dark chocolate (you can a teaspoon of sweetener to taste), Keto Hana Raspberry granola and fresh raspberries.