Packed with antioxidant-rich raspberries and in-season veg, this raspberry & balsamic salad is the ultimate nourishing recipe. If you have a go at making this, don’t forget to tag us in your snaps!
- 150g / 1 cup raspberries 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 ½ tbsp keto liquid sweetener / keto syrup 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp pepper
Per bowl - dressing serves 4
- ½ cup rocket
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ½ avocado, cubed
- ⅛ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 15g Keto Hana raspberry granola
How to make Raspberry & Balsamic Salad:
- In a blender blitz together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Pour through a ﬁne mesh sieve into a container/jar to remove the seeds. Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days
- Time to make the raspberry & balsamic saladd - For individual serves; layer the rocket and baby spinach, top with cubed avocado, feta cheese, fresh raspberries, Keto Hana raspberry granola and drizzle on your dressing. You can also make in a big batch salad bowl to serve 4 (just multiply quantities by four).