Revitalise your routine with our Acai Reset Smoothie Bowl, bursting with antioxidants and keto-friendly ingredients. Sorbet-like in texture, this superfood smoothie bowl is packed with health-boosting berries, and topped with crunchy Keto Hana Raspberry Granola for the perfect health kick recipe.
For the bowl:
- 1 ½ cups or 180g frozen raspberries
- 2 ½ cups or 350g frozen strawberries
- ½ cup or 75g frozen blackberries
- 100g frozen acai berry puree
- ¼ cup or 60ml almond milk
- 1 ½ tbsp keto syrup
- ½ cup or 120g plant based greek style keto yoghurt
- 4 strawberries
- 4 blackberries
- 4 raspberries
- 15g Keto Hana Raspberry Granola
How to Make our Acai Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender and blitz until a thick and smooth sorbet-like smoothie forms. You may need to scrape down the sides or use a tamper to mix it up mid-way through.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with fresh berries and Keto Hana Raspberry Granola