These cheese and herb stuffed mushrooms deliver incredible flavour for the perfect fuss-free dinner.
- 3 large portobello mushrooms
- For the filling
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 100g of spinach
- 250g of mascarpone cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of grated cheese
For the crumb top
- 60g of Keto Hana Coconut & Almond granola
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 tsp of thyme
- 2 tbsp of chopped parsley
How to make cheese and herb stuffed mushrooms
Caramelise your shallots, add your spinach until wilted – season with salt and pepper. Add this to the mascarpone cheese and mix until well combined, add grated cheddar cheese and mix.
- Remove the stalk of the mushroom and fill the insides with this cheese mix.
- Blend the Keto Hana granola and mix with herbs, oil and salt.
- Layer in the top of the mushrooms and bake for about 15 min at 180C until golden, cheese is melting and mushrooms are soft.