These indulgent truffles have a rich chocolate orange praline centre with a powdered superfood cacao coating. Sugar free and packed with protein from the hidden nuts and seeds - these are an ideal Christmas gift to box up for your loved ones.
Makes 24 truffles
- 6 x 40g or 240g Cocoa orange bar, ground
- 50g almond flour
- ⅓ cup or 80g almond butter
- 2 tbsp keto liquid sweetener
- 70g greek style yoghurt
- ¼ tsp orange zest
- 4 tbsp or 20g cacao or cocoa powder
- 40g cacao or cocoa powder
How to make chocolate orange truffles
- Unwrap your keto hana cocoa and orange bars and place them in a zip lock bag. Seal and bash with a rolling pin until a coarse flour forms.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl along with all other ingredients and stir together with a fork until a slightly sticky dough forms.
- Roll into 24 equal sized truffles. Scoop out with a small heaped batter scoop then press into your hands and roll into balls.
- Pour the cacao or cocoa powder for the topping onto a plate and roll each truffle to cover fully.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Tip: wrap with some ribbon and turn these into a wholesome gift.