Packed with meats, cheese and all the good stuff, this keto charcuterie board not only looks incredible but is the perfect platter to impress your guests. Have a go and don’t forget to tag us in your snaps!
- Cold meats
- Hard cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Keto Hana Raspberry Granola
- Pistachios or other nuts
- 2-3 eggs
- Roasted peppers from a jar
How to make the ultimate keto charcuterie board
- Boil your eggs for 7 min, take them out and rest in iced water
- Blanche asparagus for 1 min, instantly transferring them to iced water
- Cut your cheese in slices
- First up on the charcuterie board - meat. Arrange your cold meats using a glass to make a flower shape
- Put granola, olives and peppers in small bowls and arrange everything around the board
- Use eggs, tomatoes and nuts to fill gaps
- Enjoy the ultimate keto charcuterie board!