The ultimate Christmas traybake recipe. Think pigs in blankets, brussels sprouts and rosemary, finished with a sprinkling of our nutty keto granola. Delicious.
- 1 pack of 5-7 sausages
- 7-10 strips of bacon
- 1⁄2 cup of Keto Hana Coconut & Almond granola
- 1 spring of rosemary
- 500g of brussel sprouts
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Our Keto Christmas Traybake
- Slice brussels sprouts in halves
- Wrap each of the sausages with a strip of bacon.
- Layer in a baking tray the Brussels sprouts and drizzle with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add sausages to the top and the remaining chopped bacon on top of the Brussels sprouts. Add rosemary.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 180C, turning sausages around half-way.
- When the bacon is crispy, and the sausages are cooked, remove them from the oven and serve.