Our keto granola not only makes a great breakfast but is the perfect addition to baking. These tasty coconut treats are super easy to whip up and are filled with our new Vanilla & Himalayan Pink Salt Granola for a satisfying crunch. Enjoy!
- 350g keto hana Vanilla & Himalayan Pink Salt Granola
- 170g almond flour
- 50g unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten (or chia egg)
- 2 tbsp melted butter (or coconut oil)
- 75g sugar-free liquid sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How to make Coconut Granola Cookies:
1. Preheat the oven to 150C.
2. Whisk the wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Add the dry ingredients and stir well.
4. Divide the cookie batter into 12 balls. Press down slightly to form a cookie shape and place on a lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Allow to cool then enjoy as they are or with your favourite spread and extra granola on top.