This cranberry pie is such a show stopper and is packed full of sweet yet tart cranberry flavour. Not to mention the buttery base made out of our cinnamon granola. Yum!
For the filling
- 1 packet of powdered gelatine (12g)
- 290g frozen cranberries
- 80g sweetener
- juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- whipped cream
- keto hana granola
For the crust
- 170g butter, melted
- 300g keto hana granola
How to make Keto Cranberry Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. For the crust use a food processor to mix the butter and our Cinnamon keto granola, until well combined. Press into a greased 9-inch pie plate and refrigerate.
2. In a saucepan, combine gelatine with 60ml of cold water. Add cranberries, sweetener, orange juice and zest and bring to a simmer. Cook until the liquid has thickened and most cranberries have burst.
3. Stir in coconut milk, ginger and heavy cream. Use a blender to puree until smooth.
4. Strain and let cool to room temperature.
5. Pour over crust and refrigerate overnight.
6. Serve with homemade whipped cream and extra keto hana granola on top.