Love sweet treats but don't like the stress of baking? Well these 3-ingredients chocolate clusters are your answer. They are so tasty and really couldn't be easier to make!
100g of keto chocolate
150g of Gingerbread Keto Hana granola
Flaky salt for the top
How to make 3-Ingredient Chocolate Clusters:
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave, in 15 second intervals (stir in between)
- Mix the chocolate and add in the granola; use a spatula to stir, making sure everything is coated.
- Use a spoon to scoop clusters onto the prepared baking sheet. Finish with a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Refrigerate for 40 min, store in the fridge.