Made with our cocoa & orange bars, nut butter and ginger, these cookies are perfect for a quick keto dessert. And no need to turn the over on to enjoy!
- 4 Cocoa & Orange keto bars
- 3-4 tbsp of nut butter
- 4 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1 tsp of ginger powder
For the topping
- melted white chocolate
- crushed frozen raspberries
How to make No Bake Cookies:
- Add our Cocoa & Orange keto bars, nut butter, coconut flour and ginger powder to a food processor and blend until well combined and sticky. You can add more nut butter if preferred.
- Roll into small balls and press with a fork over parchment paper. Refrigerate for 40-45 minutes.
- Drizzle the cookies with white chocolate and frozen raspberries and place the cookies back in the fridge for another 10 minutes before serving.